Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Reading Program

I signed Cole up for the Summer Reading Program at the Sublette Library this week.  He has to read 25 books in June to qualify for the hot dog party in early July.  Ha!  Don't know if it's silly that I did this or not, but I love participating in city stuff.  I found out that they have storytime every Wednesday morning at 10:30 (though that silly morning nap always seems to get in the way) and a few other fun activities throughout the month.  We'll go when we can!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I don't think it's silly at all! Summer library reading programs are the best! I laughed right out loud when I read the qualifications in order for Cole to attend a hot dog party. What a hoot! I know his high achieving momma will help him meet his goal. Keep us posted. What books did you check out this week?

    ReplyDelete