Friday, May 16, 2014

Encouragement Board

As many of you know, the dentist office where I work is not known for giving the staff positive feedback. Doing a good job is just par for the course and nothing to remark about. So I came up with an idea to have a board where we could comment on our coworkers when we saw them doing something good. 

It's slowly catching on. My coworker. Vanessa and I are most likely to write  the notes so far. People are liking it! The other day Dr. Evers asked when he would have a note up there. The assistant said it was a 'girl board'. If I'd been part of the conversation I'd have said when you post  a note then you're able to get a note posted. Of course I would say it with a smile!

It's fun to bless others with a kind word. I like the idea of doing something small to improve our work place. A little way to show Christ's love!

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea, Norma! Way to take some initiative. I was wondering where you got that cool board. Should've guessed it would've come from Abby.

    ReplyDelete