Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fun Things

Cole is doing some really fun things these days. One thing is he smells flowers! Cute! Shirley has taken him to pick a flower or two from her yard and bring it inside to me. He'll sniff it and wrinkle his nose and give it to me to do the same. Today, he saw a flower on tv and put his little pointer finger to his wrinkled nose and sniffed. Too cute!

He's also figured out where my shoes go. He'll take them off my feet and walk them into the show pile in my room. Ha!

Here he is with shoe in hand...

Headed back to the room...

Coming back empty handed.

Mission accomplished!

I think it's so fun! We are often surprised at what he can do and what he picks up. 





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this age!!! Cole is so clever. I certainly wish we were there more often to enjoy him and his fun developments. When he comes, I will let him know where my shoes go so he can pick up after me. Grandpa E. would like that!!

    ReplyDelete