Thursday, June 26, 2014

Basement Progress

Michael has been working on our basement bathroom this week in between jobs. His big task - tiling, the floor and the shower. It's going slower than he wants it to, but it looks great!

Here is the floor with the vanity set in there to see what it'll be like. 

Here is the color we chose to paint it...

...after I first chose this one (I was going for funky and unique, but this bathroom is more traditional. Paint picking fail. Luckily, the guy at sherwin Williams took pity on us and exchanged it, no questions asked)

The shower

The shower with shampoo/soap alcove

It's coming together and looking great! Maybe the next time you visit you'll have a bathroom downstairs to use!!




3 comments:

  1. We visit you all the weekend of August 1. On my calendar it says "Trip to Sublette to see their new bathroom". A lot of progress has been made and I bet you are overjoyed. I like the color you chose to paint the wall . . . the second color. The green could be used for, uh, something else. :-) Sherwin Williams is awesome! I really like the tile. The floor design is so nice, too. Can't wait to use it!! Cole will love taking baths in that tub. Kudos to Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom! It's turning out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should just come to check it out if it is sickness proof!! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete