Tuesday, June 3, 2014

First flower, Elsy, bunny damage, new shirts

These were my first flowers of the spring - from my clematis vine.  I love using my ikebana vase. It makes one or two flowers look beautiful.





One evening at Julie's we went out to play with Elsy in the backyard.
Fun, fun, fun!


Dave cleared a few flower beds in the backyard.  He decided he wanted to buy some plants to plant in those beds.  He chose a couple of columbine plants and a holly hock.  These plants sat on our deck for a few days.  One day I went out and found the holly hock devoid of all leaves but one tiny one. 
Bunny damage!!


Looking for a great deal on men's colorful three-button shirts?  Shop Kohl's.  Dave and I went to Kohl's this week to buy him a belt.  I was walking straight to the belt section when I heard this "Hey George". I turned back and saw Dave eyeing stacks shirts in every color in the rainbow.  
$9.99 each!  He bought 3. :-)  I love the colors!!
He'll be the best looking counselor in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment