Monday, January 5, 2015

Sick Baby

I took Cole to the doctor today after 7 days of a runny nose, coughing, off and on fever and general yuckiness. 7 days! I couldn't believe he wasn't showing signs of getting better. 



Marc and I both hate to run to the doctor and like to let his body try to ward off the sickness on its own, if it can. But, that was just too long. He's been down and out since we got home from Christmas! Talk about a tough week for Mom and Dad! And I was sick myself for a few days in there. We were in survival mode - hence the quietness from me on the "blog front".

Turns out Cole had an ear infection in both his ears. We got some antibiotics and meds for the congestion and the goop in his eyes and told to continue ibuprofen for the fever. 

It was such a huge relief to be DOING something, instead of just waiting it out. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Praying tomorrow continues to be better and better!

1 comment:

  1. This is one sick looking boy!! Glad you got some answers about his sickness. Sorry you had to go through this with him and you not feeling well either.

    ReplyDelete