Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Elsy "chews" gum? By Cindy

Since Julie and I both had a day off I met them at the Great mall (which is no longer great) it was spooky how few people were there.

Elsy played on a cute playground and seemed to enjoy herself.

There was a part that looked like a camp fire. She would act like she was touching it and warn you it was hot. She has an imagination that doesn't stop. I pretended to splash water on her and she ran to her mom to get a towel.

We were eating at Chili's and Julie took her to the bathroom. When she got back there was no candy, she hates the noise in public restrooms and that was suppose to be her reward. Julie gave Elsy her first small piece of gum, and told her not to swallow it....well!!!
You can see she was showing me where her gum was!!

2 comments:

  1. In her tummy! Of course it was. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hang out with Elsy on my days off! What a character! Dana

    ReplyDelete