Monday, December 15, 2014

The little Ellis's decorate

From Kathryn:
Hello all! Merry Christmas! Brad and I had a lot of fun getting to decorate our house for our first Christmas together. Here are some pictures of the final outcomes...
I was so impressed with how many ornaments Brad owns! The majority of those ornaments on the trees are his. We also bought a special one this year to celebrate our first Christmas together. We also picked out or tree skirt together. Well actually, Brad picked it out! Didn't he do such a great job??


Special thanks to Abby for those cute gold letters :) Thanks for being crafty and for leaving some of your cute crafts behind :) Let me know if you'd like them back sometime! Brad also had the great idea of moving the "Plaza at Christmastime" painting from the dining room to above the mantel to add to the decorations. Isn't he smart? I think it looks perfect! And the letter "E" always looks good :)

Here's a quick glance at the outside of our house. First off, our house got painted recently! We are really happy with the color and how it turned out. It used to be a cream/peachy color with dark navy/black shutters. I think the new color really helps the bricks pop! We added wreaths to the windows and a lit garland around the front door. We also have lights on the house but you can't see them in this picture.

  Thanks for letting me talk about our house and for taking the time to read this post :)

3 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with all your decorations. What fun! I love the wreaths, the tree skirt, the "just married" ornament and the stockings hung by the fire with care!
    Merry Christmas, dear little Ellises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! I love it! Thanks for sharing, Kathryn! I love the ornament and the wreaths in the windows. What a fun idea! Good job!

    ReplyDelete