Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Volleyball

Yesterday the kids and I met Kristy and Grayson Zeller at the volleyball games in Sublette. Kristy's niece was playing. It was fun to watch, and Hope did great sitting on my lap chewing on my car keys for the entire time. Grayson is used to going to lots of his cousins' sporting events and seems to just sit well and watch but Cole lost interest after a while and talked Grayson into exploring the bleachers. Luckily, they weren't very full, and I don't think their roaming bothered anyone. 

In between games, a team was warming up and I noticed two Sublette grade schoolers shagging the balls. To keep Cole busy, I suggested Cole go join them, and he did! The boys were good about being aware of him. They thought it was funny. He never got a ball, but I love to see his boldness. 

3 comments:

  1. Cole wanted to help! That is a really fun activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least getting balls at middle school volleyball isn't as dangerous as high school games. He looks so cute waiting for his ball,

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least getting balls at middle school volleyball isn't as dangerous as high school games. He looks so cute waiting for his ball,

    ReplyDelete