Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Breaking Ground

Mark it down, Monday, September 19 we broke ground on our new house!

Here was the hole for the basement to start


And here's the final product


I was so impressed with the precision and finesse of the digger (the track hoe, I learned). He was so precise and made the bottom very level and the sides straight too. It was fun to watch. 

I had shared the excitement with my friends and a lot of them showed up to check it out. Here's Tiffany and her kids. 



Marc was over at the site all day! He never even took a break for lunch. He enjoyed watching but was also doing a lot of coordinating between the digger man and the guys coming to haul the dirt away. There was a LOT of dirt! It was a draining day for him, but he did a great job. I'm glad he's 'on my side'.




And so it begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment