Wednesday, September 28, 2016

If you couldn't make it to the Sept. family birthdays....

Brad and I had an announcement......We're pregnant!!!!

Our due date is April 19th! 

I am 11 weeks along right now and the baby is the size of a lime :)  We are planning on finding out the gender in the end of November. As I am getting closer to the second trimester I am starting to feel a lot better. During weeks 4-9,  I was pretty exhausted! Getting out of bed was really difficult and then around 5:00pm I was ready to go to bed for the night. Needless to say, we ate out a lot during that time because I was often too tired to cook anything for dinner! I've been feeling a lot better lately too. I had a few weeks where I had an upset stomach in the morning right when I'd wake up and then throughout the day if I didn't snack often.

Brad and I are so incredibly excited to be parents!! It is still daunting to think about, but I just can't wait! Getting to see the baby when we got the ultrasound was such an amazing experience. We also got to hear the heartbeat which made it so real for me. Up until then, I had times when I honestly kind of doubted if I was pregnant haha. Just because I wasn't showing and couldn't feel any movement, but when I heard the heartbeat, it was the most amazing thing!! So unbelievable that there is a living thing growing inside of me! I love it. I just get so giddy thinking about it!

Please be keeping us in your prayers. I've been nervous towards the end of the first trimester, just praying that I and the baby would stay healthy and move into the second trimester with no complications.

Baby Ellis coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is a blessing for all the families!! Prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this aloud to Grandpa Ellis and cried through the whole thing. We are so excited too. You will be wonderful parents and that little baby already has a place in our hearts. Bring on grandbaby #5!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete