Sunday, March 29, 2015

Elsy's First Movie

Lately, I've seen a lot of posts from my friends on facebook talking about going to see the kids movie "Home". I felt like Elsy would enjoy the experience of her first movie so I invited both set of granparents and we all went and saw it this afternoon!
Elsy did GREAT! She might have eaten popcorn the WHOLE time, but she did great!!
Ordering popcorn! 
Notice her cup is already empty! I think I filled it up about 8 times. I'm not even kidding!
Also, notice the booster. I didn't really even know these were around for movies!
For whatever reason, she wanted to climb the steps after the movie!
A lot of her favorite people, asking her about the movie and talking about how impressed they were with how well she did. 
She really did do good. She got scared during the previews but I kept telling her it was like a commercial and would end soon. And then she threw her hand up when one of the characters got smooshed! At one point in time, she said "This is a fun show". What a fun first experience!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting us to Elsy's first movie! It was fun seeing her reaction to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone was having fun!

    ReplyDelete