Friday, February 27, 2015

Innovative

Cole is always on a mission and very rarely gets distracted or deterred (for better or worse, sometimes). If you can catch him from the outset to figure out what he's going for, it's so fun to see the little wheels a turnin' in that brain of his as he completes his task.

The other morning, I was fixing breakfast and he left the room determinedly. I got a little nervous, stuck my head around the corner to make sure he wasn't getting into something he shouldn't, and waited to see what he was up to. Moments later he came back with this plastic tote, turned it upside down, and proceeded to step on it to better see the dials on the radio! Ha!



I think I am sincerely amazed by him nearly every day. I love being his mom and getting to see him grow like this. 

2 comments:

  1. Clever little boy....can't wait to continue to see his brain working to figure things out.

    ReplyDelete