Thursday, February 19, 2015

Branson trip


Anthony and I wanted to get away this past weekend because I had some days off for work. We thought about Chicago but then decided that would be too cold. So we ended up in Branson and it was so fun!!!
We ate at Lamberts on the way down - Home of the thrown rolls!
The next day the weather was beautiful so we went and played some disc golf at an old golf course. It was such a neat course!
Lunch that day was at Danna's BBQ, recommended by Brad and Kathryn. So yummy!
We went outlet mall shopping the rest of the afternoon. 
Our Valentine dinner was sushi. The service was terrible but the company was nice :)

And then we ended the night at a coffee shop, also recommended from the Ellises!
The next day included yet another fine recommendation from the Ellises - Sugar Leaf. This might have been my favorite part. We had a great meal and then sat there for awhile and played cards. Just very relaxed and easy atmosphere. Oh, and homemade marshmallows in our hot chocolate!
And then we went and played indoor mini golf. I lost by one and I'm not ashamed to admit it. 
It really was a fun weekend. My main goals for the weekend were hanging out in my robe, eating great food and having quality time with my husband. Check, check and check!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys do such a good job of hanging out together! I love it! Glad you could get away together. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Branson never looked so fun! Glad you got away and had some great weather to enjoy the area. You two are so cute.

    ReplyDelete