Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Water Guns

The other day we were in Target as a family and walked through the toy section. Marc really wanted to get Cole something, and I just rolled my eyes quietly and went along with it. They decided on a set of three small Nerf water guns. 

Cole and I unpacked them yesterday when we got home and Hope stayed sleeping in the truck and we stayed outside and had a blast playing with them. These are Cole's first toy guns, after playing with one of Brad's at mom and dad's. 


He had fun shooting the fence and trees and manhole cover and this ONE car as it went by (don't think that I encouraged this...)!


And then daddy came home from work to a squealing little boy so excited to have a water fight with him. 





I guess I was proven wrong - this was a pretty good "investment". 

1 comment: