Saturday, August 8, 2015

Donut Date

Cole and I have been "on foot" this week while my truck has been in the shop getting the hail damage repaired from earlier this summer.  It's been good for us to get out early and get some walking in to go to the park or run some errands.  I have heard suggested that pregnant women walk 2 miles/day to prepare/be in shape for labor.  Don't know if it'll help, but I'll sure try!

Today we walked to the Presto convenience store and had ourselves a donut/coffee/juice date.  It was Saturday morning and Marc was away at work and we were in need of something fun and different to go do.  It was a fun outing.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Saturday morning donut and coffee/juice. What could be better -- other than if Marc could have been there. That's a good walk to the Presto store. Good job, Dana.

    Georgann

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fun!!! Isaac would never get tired of donut dates :)

    ReplyDelete