Monday, August 29, 2016

Elsy shopping by Cindy

My friend Ping came to my house while Elsy was her, she insisted on giving her $20 because she was so cute. I took Elsy to target to buy toys for our house. She spent most of her time in the dollar aisle.
She made some wise choices with encouragement from me about costs.
She does love to shop...
Julie had suggested we look for birthday ideas.
Of course every aisle we wine down she wanted everything. She had me take pictures to send to her mom. Here is some things she liked.

She actually liked everything!!
We stopped for popcorn afterwards...I think that was the most expensive thing we bought!!


1 comment:

  1. That's a fun outing! I bet Elsy is great in stores, methoodically going down every aisle. What a great idea. How funny that Ping gave her money. :)

    ReplyDelete