Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Elsy at church! By Cindy

This week I took a step into getting to know more people at church. I signed up to help with the 3-5 year olds in a 3 night activity- sort of like VBS. Julie' friend Brittany was incharge so we knew her. She asked Charlotte and I to help serve and clean up the meal. That was a piece of cake!! I am helping in the Bible story room with the craft and snack. It is fun to see the little kids.
My biggest joy is watching Elsy in there. She doesn't pay attention to the fact I am in there.

The first night she sat in the circle paying attention raising her hand to participate. She told a story how she went with her grandpa Ellis and he got a really big catfish!! Do you think she remembered the fish he caught or the one she feed.
It was fun to see how she is growing up. 
I didn't get any other pictures because I was so busy.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun picture. I'm glad you are getting acquainted at the church. You and Charlotte will be their go-to volunteers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thinking of you doing VBS there! They are so lucky to have you guys. And you got to be with Elsy! So fun. She does so well in groups like that.

    ReplyDelete