Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Turtle

The other day Cole found a turtle in the road when we were riding his "bike". We decided to take it safely to the grass across the street. (I know. I know. If I was a good mom I would've taken it home and found it a box and fed it and taught Cole a life lesson in animal care - but I wasn't that ambitious.)


Cole noticed that the turtle pulled in its head and legs when it was scared. Here's Cole mimicking him. 


Later, he would crawl on his hands and knees like the turtle when talking about our experience. Ha! So cute. 

He is at a really fun age!  Maybe one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. He is so animated and so good at acting out or mimicking animals or whatever he wants to tell you about. I think it's a fun stage, too. I can't wait to see you two over Cory's wedding weekend!!
    From Georgann

    ReplyDelete