Thursday, June 18, 2015

Flower Girl by Aunt Cindy

I got a text from Sue asking if I had Elsy could I measure her for a dress. I remembered Sara had brought a dress for her and it was still at our house. When Elsy got up from her nap I had to beg her to try it on. She finally gave in.


It fit really well and she decided she loved it!! She wouldn't take it off. I texted Julie and told her to expect her to still be in it at bed time.

 Finally she wanted to go outside so she decided to change, BUT she wanted to dress herself. She didn't do too bad, I just had to turn her shorts around. She does make life interesting.

2 comments:

  1. That Elsy girl! Too much for words. I love her. The dress is beautiful! Is it the dress she will wear for the wedding or is Sue making a different one? Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsy looks beautiful in that dress! Such a little princess. I've asked her to try things on and she flat out refused. Good job getting her to comply with your wishes! Georgann

    ReplyDelete