Friday, December 2, 2016

Hope 11 Months/13 Months

While Cindy and Charlotte were here I enlisted their help to take Hope's 11 month pictures.  It was quite the ordeal.  But look at this one...  What a sweetheart.









I'm writing this just as she turns 13 months, and I can barely remember what she was doing at 11 months.  I don't think she had much teeth - maybe just one or two, and she's up to 7 now with more on the way.  She still hasn't taken any steps or even balanced standing without holding on to anything, but is getting more sure on her feet every day, walking along furniture and while holding our two hands.  She is still vocal and will say "Da-" when Marc comes in the room.  She's eating lots and nursing less and less - becoming more of a toddler than a baby.  She loves to climb the stairs and climb up on short platforms (and has taken her fair share of topples off them - the platforms, I mean, not the stairs).  She cries (and stops) at her daddy's stern "no", which I think is so cute and Marc is quick to comfort her (though not let her continue what she was doing).  When you pick her up, she lovingly pats you on the back and is quick to give hugs and kisses.  She can blow kisses, though I don't even feel like we taught her that.  What a joy!

3 comments: