Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wednesday with Cindy & Charlotte

It was a great day with the kids. I am amazed that Watson is changing so quickly! We were gone only a week and he went from hating to do tummy time to sleeping on his stomach.

He loves being a part of the action so we have him sitting in our borrowed chair. He is always happy- except when he is hungry or tired. He also hates it when we leave the room. He is also rolling over in bed.

Elsy had such a good day with us. We did science in the morning, I am sure she can tell you all about electricity now.


Charlotte made no bake cookies so she helped her. Then helped me lick the pan.
She also spent over 3 hours playing with play dough. Charlotte made her stop for lunch, then she went right back at it. I was amazed how patient she was. I spent part of 2 hours playing the part of the doggie we had made. She has such a vivid imagination.

This a picture she drew today, it is monster. Look at the details of the eyes and mouth. Last week she was just scribbling on the paper.
Kids grow up too fast, I love every minute with them!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! This is such a fun update! I love it! I'm so glad I get to see all of you next week! Thanks for sharing, Cindy! Dana

    ReplyDelete