Saturday, December 12, 2015

Our Baking Day

Let's blog! These posts won't be in order, but that's ok. I thought for a while that maybe I would just post things on the Burrichter Family Facebook page but then I got apprehensive that I was posting too much (which I know is silly but it stopped me from sharing). 

So, here we are today, while you all were having your glorious baking day (it looked so fun! I was sad to miss), we cut out some store bought sugar cookies after nap*.


The next best thing, right? Oh, and I don't have any Christmas cookie cutters so it was hearts and bunnies (which I think Charlotte gave me for my wedding).

*As a sidenote: it happens often these days that Cole and Hope will nap at the same time, at least for a bit. At first I was sleeping then too because I thought I was supposed to (and I think it was good that I did) but lately I've been using it to get the house back in order and I like that too. It makes me feel better the rest of the day. And, for some reason, I'm really not that tired - a lot less tired than I remember being when Cole was Hope's age. Not sure why. 

2 comments:

  1. DANA!!! Please do not ever just post on the Facebook page. That would be a very sad day for me :(. Thanks for posting on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I thought I saw a bunny on the cookie sheet. Oh my goodness. You need Christmas cookie cutters. I'll make a mental note of that. :-) Cole is getting good cookie cutting experience. We'll probably make some here during your visit.

    ReplyDelete