Friday, October 9, 2015

Preparations

Mom and dad helped out a lot while they were here. We got things crossed off the to do list, which felt so good!


One of the things that was really hanging over my head was organizing and washing all the baby girl clothes - from the shower and hand-me-downs. It just seemed so overwhelming and daunting to do alone. I was so grateful to get this done and put away in the dresser!


Mom started the process of putting together the bassinet for baby girl and stalled out, but Marc was able to finish it in a snap. So glad to have that out and ready. 


Cole doesn't have a baby doll, so he tucked his stuffed horse in for a nap -sang it a song and gave it a goodnight hug. 


Mom and dad kept Cole occupied while we worked. 


Still more to do, but I feel so good having these things done and not hanging over my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment