Friday, September 18, 2015

Garage sale by Cindy

Charlotte is finally having her garage sale! It is storming out right now so everything is inside. We actually have customers coming in downpours.


I never thought this would happen! Thanks to Julie for helping to price items and our subdivision sale we are doing it. My feeling is now all the junk is upstairs we can box it up tomorrow after and take it to Savers. 
I think this is a waste of time for all the work. Charlotte likes visiting with the people you would think we don't have anything to do!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to have a garage sale, but I think I'd find, like you, that it's not worth all the work. You have to sell a lot of things for fifty cents to make it worth your while! excited to hear the report when it's over. Dana

    ReplyDelete