Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wedding Outfit

After Cory's wedding, when I wasn't prepared with much of an outfit for Cole, I told myself I'd get something together for Joel's. I mean, I had over a month, right? But it never happened and I think I missed my window to get something online. 

So my solution: call on aunt Kathryn! She mentioned the last time that she was here that she likes shopping for kids clothes and she has super cute style. (She got us a really cute "little sister" onesie!) So, I gave her some thoughts and sent some pictures of what we have and she went to work!

And this is what she came up with! I love it! 


We'll pair it with a pink bow tie we already have and call it good. Cole will be stylin'! Now to figure out what I'll wear...

Thanks Kathryn!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, I should have her shop for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed. Guess I know where I'll be going if I need something for Elsy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! Dana, you engaged the perfect personal shopping consultant. Cole will look great in that, with his pink bow tie. Thinking of that tie makes me smile!

    Georgann

    ReplyDelete