Monday, April 6, 2015

Surviving March Madness

By Georgann

I pass the time of March Madness by doing puzzles.  This year I started with the Mary Englebreit "Princess of Quite A Lot" puzzle.   Little fun fact, as a child Kathryn had a pillow with this picture on it.  Both Kathryn and Erica helped me complete this puzzle.

Then I brought out a shaped butterfly puzzle. As I got into it, I told Dave I thought March Madness would be over before I finished the puzzle.  It was very challenging. And very addictive for me.

I also found that my table wasn't big enough!!  I had to carefully move it over to our bigger table.  I am so glad I did.  It was completed WAY before Wisconsin challenged the Blue Devils!

One other thing that made the games more bearable was Miss Elsy...  One day she said "The Jayhawks are missing."  We all agreed with her.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like heaven! I'd love to join you in doing the puzzles with the games going in the background. Dana

    ReplyDelete