Sunday, July 3, 2016

Princess Hope

I don't put Hope in dresses very often, for the same reason that I don't put her in shirts that don't snap between her legs - I hate the constant tugging and pulling down as the shirt/dress creeps up. 

But, I did today for church. As Cole, Hope and I were sitting on the floor by the front door checking out the aftermath of last night's rain (we have gotten SO much lately!!), I asked Cole what he thought of Hope's dress - was it too small, too short?

His response - "Hope, you look like a princess!"

Made my heart soar. I told him he should tell her that whenever he could - that girls need to hear that often from the men in their lives. He was smiling from ear to ear. 

Here's a picture of her in her dress (it looks shorter in the picture than it was, and she does have bloomers on.) She was over-ready for a nap, but I wanted a picture for this story so bad. 


Here's her big brother, her hero, trying to comfort her. 


Those two...

2 comments: