Monday, February 15, 2016

Great nieces and nephews!!

By Aunt Cindy, 

After spending some time this week with some cute great nieces and nephews I am writing this entry to alert their aunts and uncles about them growing up quickly!

I remember when I was just an aunt not a great aunt, who would think my cute little kids would grow up and become parents, not me!
Now I look at their beautiful childrens' faces and I want to warn you...they do grow up quickly.
If you are an aunt or uncle to these kids then enjoy them...face time them, spend an hour playing game with them or just be with them. Because before you know it they are grown up!






I want to bring them all into the same town just so I can enjoy them more, they keep me feeling young.
I am only posted pictures of 6 that I have been lucky to spend time with this past week. Watch out you other 4, great aunt Cindy needs to spend time with you!

4 comments:

  1. We are so so fortunate to not only have had you as an aunt but to now have you as a great aunt to our kids!!! WE are the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, you are a rarity! And we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! I love how you love us! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete